Aquavit, a potent spirit hailing from the Nordic regions, with a distinct flavor profile characterized by dominant notes of either caraway, dill, or a harmonious blend of both. As the world-leading aquavit producer we bring you the selection of the most iconic aquavit brands from all the biggest aquavit countries: Swedish aquavit O.P. Anderson, Norwegian aquavit icon Lysholm Linie and Danish aquavit brand Aalborg.
- Aalborg Taffel Akvavit 45% 70 clDenmark’s best-selling aquavit with a distinct tone of caraway.16.99€24,27€ / l
- Linie Aquavit Original Miniature 41,5% 5 clSmooth and well-balanced Norwegian cask matured aquavit in a mini bottle.1.99€39,80€ / l
- Linie Aquavit Original 41,5% 70 clSmooth and well-balanced Norwegian cask matured aquavit.18.90€27,00€ / l
- Aalborg Dild Akvavit 38% 70 clFresh dill-flavored aquavit - perfect companion for seafood!16.99€24,27€ / l
- Aalborg Jubileums Akvavit 40% 70 clGolden and smooth aquavit that goes well with many dishes.16.99€24,27€ / l
- O.P. Anderson Klar Aquavit 40% 70 clA fresh and spicy aquavit, seasoned to fit particularly well with fish and sellfish.15.99€22,84€ / l
- Svenska Nubbar 39% 10 x 5 clA perfect starters' pack to aquavit!16.90€33,80€ / l
- O.P. Anderson Aquavit 40% 70 clThe most popular aquavit in Sweden.15.99€22,84€ / l
Sometimes written “aquavit”, sometimes “akvavit”, sometimes “akvevitt” - aquavit stands as a symbol of Scandinavian spirit-making tradition. It has it's place in most of the celebrations around the year, and there are also special Christmas aquavits for the occasion and and special edition aquavits, often modern takes on aquavit created.
Are you wondering where to start your aquavit journey? Or are you wondering what are the differences between aquavits from different countries? No worries, we have created a guide to get your started, read here what aquavit actually is.
Traditionally, aquavit is enjoyed straight or as a schnapps, but did you know that aquavit is also great for cocktails? Here's our guide to aquavit cocktails.