Home sweet home
A super-easy lingonberry cocktail.
- Ingredients for 1 person
- Koskenkorva Vodka Original
- Homemade lingonberry juice
- Fill glass with ice, measure vodka on the ice and fill glass with juice. Stir gently and garnish.
- Lingonberry Juice: Put 1 kg of lingonberries and 1 l of water in a pot and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 10 minutes and filter.
- Add 300 g of sugar and bring to a boil again. Wait until sugar is dissolved. Pour in heated bottles, let cool and refrigerate.
- Keeps for 6 months. Use 1 part juice 3 parts water. You can dry the berry pulp in an oven and blitz the dried pulp into Lingonberry Dust to use as garnish.