Drinks for Christmas parties
Christmas is a time to relax and enjoy good food and drinks but also a time to celebrate with friends and family. In the Nordics Christmas celebrations are taken up a notch with traditional pre-Christmas festivities. From the Finnish pikkujoulu (‘little Christmas’) to the Norwegian julebord (‘Christmas table’), these festive parties are a way to get together and have fun with friends. And sip on some tasty drinks and cocktails, of course!
Getting fizzy with it
Friends + sparkles = celebration. Grab your sparkling drinks for the festive season.
- GLUBBEL Sparkling Glögg 75 clWorld’s first sparkling glühwein.75 cl8.45€
- Blossa Sparkling & Spices Citrus 75 clFresh & fruity combination of glögg spices and sparkling wine75 cl8.35€
- True Colours Cava Brut 12% 75 clMore than a Cava in a striking bottle.75 cl11.90€
How to cool a bottle quickly?
Forgot to put your drinks in the fridge the night before, don’t fret! Grab our tips on how to cool a drink just in time for guests.
Cocktails made easy
Making cocktails was never this easy. Our ready cocktail mixes include all-time cocktail favorites such as Mojito, Collins, and Margarita. Just add ice and enjoy!
- Koskenkorva Mojito 15% 50 clReady-to-drink Mojito cocktail.50 cl9.90€
- Koskenkorva Mojito 4,7% 150 clFresh & low-alcohol mojito drink in a 1,5L bag-in-box.150 cl16.90€
- Koskenkorva Strawberry Margarita Cocktail 15% 50 clThe delicious strawberry margarita cocktail that's ready to be served. Just add ice and enjoy!50 cl9.90€
- Koskenkorva Collins 15% 50 clA Koskenkorva styled classic Collins.50 cl9.90€
Creating festive ice cubes
Dress up and infuse flavor into your drinks with holiday-themed ice cubes.
Making holiday cocktail decorations
Creating a cocktail is one thing but making it look festive and pretty is another. Wow your guests with these easy cocktail decorations.
Holiday drinks to sip from Christmas through New Year’s
Get in the party spirit with these festive cocktails and dance the night away.
A new take on the popular cocktail, now with the taste of lemon, glögg, and cinnamon.
Gin Gin Mule
Cin-cin! Or should we say Gin-gin! This fresh drink is almost like a mix between Mojito and Moscow Mule but with gin and can be easily prepared
Blossa 22 Hurricane Spritz
Blossa 22 was inspired by the Hurricane cocktail invented in New Orleans so only fitting to make this specific cocktail out of it.