Drinks for cozy evenings
Glögg, candles, wool socks, sauna… all things that bring warmth to cold days. In the North we’ve learned how to master the art of coziness thanks to cold and dark winters. We’re sharing our best kept drink secrets to help you discover the meaning of hygge right here so keep on scrolling.
Glögg - the Nordic winter drink
The Nordic sister of Glühwein is warm, spicy, and sweet. It’s the drink that brings warmth to cold winters and people together under candlelight. Get cozy with glögg this winter.
- GLUBBEL Sparkling Glögg 75 clWorld’s first sparkling glühwein.75 cl8.45€
- Blossa 22 New Orleans 15% 75 clThis year’s vintage glögg takes us to flavorful New Orleans!75 cl11.90€
- Blossa Organic Vinglögg 10% 75 clOrganic version of the classic Nordic Glühwein.75 cl7.90€
- Blossa Vinglögg 10% 200 clClassic Nordic Glühwein full of Christmas flavors - now in a 2L bag-in-box!200 cl16.50€
How to enjoy glögg?
For the ultimate glögg experience, follow these simple steps:
1. Heat the glögg but do not bring it to boil.
2. Garnish the drink with whole almonds and spices like cinnamon sticks and star anise.
3. Serve with gingerbread cookies, blue cheese, and fruits.
Bonus tip: To enjoy glögg like a true Swede, add a splash of aquavit or vodka for an extra kick!
Glögg can be used in many warm and cold cocktails. To bring out the gingery flavors from Blossa glögg, mix it with Koskenkorva Ginger Liqueur.
Mix your hot chocolate the Nordic way
Hot chocolate is a classic warm drink but why not prepare it with a Nordic twist or even create a DIY hot chocolate bar for the next get together with friends or family. Spice up your hot chocolate with these products.
- Koskenkorva Minttu 35% 50 clThe perfect pepperminty after-ski drink.50 cl11.90€
- Koskenkorva Salmiakki 30% 50 clSalty liquorice liqueur made with Scandinavia’s favorite salty candy.50 cl11.90€
- Xanté Cognac & Pear 35% 50 clTasty pear & cognac liqueur.50 cl14.90€
- Jaloviina Hanki 30% 50 clA fresh winter shot from Finland.50 cl12.90€
Combining chocolate with Koskenkorva Minttu Peppermint Shot is never a bad idea. Warm up with this truly Finnish winter drink.
Hot cocktails to keep you warm
Turn cocktail hour cozy by trading your standard cocktail for a hot one. Whether you are curling up under a blanket with a good book or heating up your cold fingers after a stroll in the cold breeze, these drinks will warm you right up.
Enjoy a warming drink with notes of ginger and honey this winter.
Ice swimming, sauna, and a sauna coffee cocktail afterwards = the perfect Sunday. Try this Finnish take on an Irish Coffee classic.